Monday, February 22, 2010

Ex Wedding Messages To Write The Guests Wedding Etiquette?? Its This Saturday Helpp!!!?

Wedding etiquette?? its this saturday helpp!!!? - ex wedding messages to write the guests

One of my good friends from college got married this weekend. He sent me an invitation for me and my PC, I asked, but my email never arrived. I had a correspondence with him about whether Facebook was and if I did not bring a guest or. I told him that I said I would come, and he would bring back with him to determine whether a guest. 4 days after I wrote that a guest had brought my ex-boyfriend. He said he already has the number of employees and that my results are not a seat at the dinner. My ex is the only way to the wedding because of its wide (3 hours) and I'm still in school and do not need a car, and no one else in my area (trains, buses, etc. .. Youin the middle of nowhere lol). Yesterday I had another message to see if my results lead me to the wedding, he goes to dinner / reception and cake party came to the dance party. He did not write back, because I know HES very busy and has no time to deal with this BS. If you do not hear from him back, anyway, I'll go with my host? It is better, then go to be a NO SHOW?

1 comment:

crystal s said...

If it does not contact you in time ... My suggestion is to clarify the status of their results and see if you still interested in going there ... Most men do not like marriage anyway not so much .... I hope you write again soon, but if not, if I were you, it was even taken the time to invite you ... There must be something special in your eyes ... :) Good luck ....

Post a Comment