Monday, February 1, 2010

A Letter To Area Business To Support Church Anniversary Ad Writing Business A Letter To A Business?

Writing business a letter to a business? - a letter to area business to support church anniversary ad

So here's what I need. I own a small business, and I minor renovations. I do plumbing, electrical, paint, etc. and I will start doing odd jobs in the economy, "such as fixing a leaky faucet or outlet. I want to write on a variety of businesses in my area, but nobody really knows what they say or something someone has suggestions!

2 comments:

Robert S said...

I'm beginning to get a template or format and then writing to meet their needs. Some office.microsoft.com models of good practice are looking for in a business letter model.
His plan should include who you are, what you can do, how much it costs, what properties must prove you can do what you say, you can do reliably. Do you offer guarantees, if the places of rest, etc. ... Why are you better than the choice of large companies and so on.

Tracey T said...

What we want is a general mailing Letter of mass? Why not an ad in the local, cheaper and use paper, not so much.

Post a Comment