Friday, December 4, 2009

Coby Dvd Player Exactly What I Was Looking For I Need Help With A Coby DVD Player, And Their Tech Help Is No Help. Help Please?

I need help with a Coby DVD player, and their tech help is no help. Help please? - coby dvd player exactly what i was looking for

I have a Coby DVD Player (Model 224-progressive scan). I combine the three RCA jacks (red, green and blue) on the player and TV, and everything is blurred on the screen, change the color. The sound is good. Because of this change of color can not visually see the menu settings to try to resolve this problem. I have also confirmed that the son of all good, and the colors of the game correctly.

I had an old DVD with the same cable and it worked well (but I had to change this DVD because you can not read some discs ... it was) quite old.

In any case, the high-tech support Coby is no help and could not see much on their website. The stages of its website, the list does not work, please do not parrot here. I hear people who have a COBY and had similar problems.

I just hope someone has a similar problem with Coby DVD player had, and I know how to solve this problem. I'd really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment