Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dcfs Offices Where Do I Find Information About When A Teacher Hits A Child In School?

Where do I find information about when a teacher hits a child in school? - dcfs offices

This teacher was in court and now goes by another student, there are countless stories of beating a student in a locker, breaking windows when a student said he was hurt when I hit the shoulder. Continued impunity b / c he has coached. That is not good and my son is at hand, must stop this! Someone please help me, I called the police and told them to speak in school, so I contacted DCFS. So when my son went to the office to call home and let me know he had a physical confrontation, he tried not let him call me! What are the standards for teachers and why he Getting Away With It?

No comments:

Post a Comment