Monday, January 4, 2010

Holiday Light Ball Do You Think New Years Is So Exciting??

Do you think New Years is so exciting?? - holiday light ball

I do not see why this shit is so exciting! I think many people who see exticing use it as an excuse for wild parties and drunk! It's amazing how much chaos in the streets again over the years. where I live in the past, the drunks broken glass bottles find fun everywhere, and some people, vandalism is the property of innocent people! I'm sure that will happen this time!

But anyway, I do not see what is so exciting about your new year ..... an "I love the time (I love Christmas, but it is a quiet family oriented holiday, unlike the new year). but thats just me.

new year, counting the seconds until the new year and put the ball lights ....... Cry doo dee!

1 comment:

BRANDON S said...

I agree! Each year brings the new year for me death! LOL!

Post a Comment