Saturday, January 23, 2010

Student Loans No Credit No Cosigner Student Loans, Bad Credit, No Cosigner. What Do I Do?

Student Loans, Bad credit, No cosigner. What do I do? - student loans no credit no cosigner

Every time I'm looking for a student loan I was refused. I have good credit, and everyone in my family has a terrible credit, if a signer can not deny. I have 3 jobs working for the school that I have little time to learn and tired througout my classes, which leads 2.0-2.3 GPA per semester, which means that the subsidies are out of question can be paid. Especially since I have to pay tuition fees in the state. To offer not a single school in my state my specialty, hospitality and entertainment management. Also, I live here and do not worry about this state. I love my school and reside outside the state in their thinking about the one country to the teaching of the state, but had to leave school for a year and the work of a full-time job. I refuse to be in school for 6 or 7 years and I am already a year late, and began in 2004 and is still regarded as a junior, I do not. Thus, there are loans for 1 r like me?

5 comments:

knight01 said...

Sometimes the best thing to do, what you do not want to do. If the difference between the state and of government is important to be true in general, it can be in your interest to become a resident after one year. In the scheme of things, have a year to a title can not get much of a difference in the lives of 20 years.

This also gives you the opportunity to demands for federal loans for students without credit history in your account for approval and not a signatory, if you are of legal age.

Bonds of the Federal Republic, as Perkins and Stafford would be the way to the future, you can find more information about them http://ed.gov and compare prices and fees of different lenders in places such as http:// www.studentloanconsultants. com.

Regina S said...

Hello, my state did not offer my visual communication design major, and my school told me about a program called the Academic Common Market, where prices diss, while attending a school that is outside of the state .. I know how you feel lucky, I'll copy the site .....


http://www.sreb.org/programs/acm/acmindex.aspx

Jessica said...

website.There can verify this is good advice and information of interest to student loans fixed

http://www.tripigg.com/2008/07/easy-way- ...

Ryshawn C said...

I think there are loans exist, but also difficult to find, because nobody wants to help a person with bad credit and no co-signatories.

pearlywh... said...

I feel for you, I hope everything will be better soon

Post a Comment