Thursday, January 28, 2010

Leg Pain Bad Taste Best Ergonomic Chair (at Any Price)?

Best ergonomic chair (at any price)? - leg pain bad taste

If there is not a factor in the price (I know, I just want to know what the best of the best), which is the absolute best ergonomic chairs are there? I know that is something that depends on individual preferences of the person, but some are simply better. I have back pain / leg pain and problems and would pay a good president if he could be sure it helps, everything would be better than my current. And I mean not just wait for the chair, I need a comfortable and ergonomic design.

I put in this section of the equipment because of what I used on the computer for 10 hours am + a day, then maybe someone in the same situation as me and more comfortable?

Some of those who understand that Herman Miller Aeron, Mirra seem recent Freedom Scale, and?
All ideas, or even better - or use one of the following options? I am very interested, and I really appreciate advice and experience. Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

Duds331 said...

I personally have a Cheapy, but I've found it. http://www.bizchair.com/ergonomic-task-a ...

Post a Comment