Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cowboy Wording Baby Do You Believe In Reincarnation?

Do you believe in reincarnation? - cowboy wording baby

I am a Christian and had never believed in reincarnation, or think much about it. I know that most Christians believe that it is not no reincarnation in Christianity, but God do what you want? Including the reuse of souls?
The reason I ask because my 3-year-old daughter. She told me recently that they have a mother in the far west. (His words: "I was once a mother like you. I lived in the days to the west, with cowboys. There were three children and one of them died, and I was so sad. I had two children, but I never went back happy. wore long dresses and had to work hard all the time. I was very old, so I'm dead. C So I came to be his daughter!) I know it sounds like I 'm so, but I swear it me. I know that could only be the imagination of a child, but she always keeps the same story, sometimes with more details. Thus reincarnation is real, and if so, what should I do / to / with my child?

1 comment:

Freedom said...

There are many problems with the rescue by the works of the doctrine of reincarnation. First, there are many practical problems. For example:
1. We must ask ourselves, why be punished for something he or she does not remember, done in a previous life?
2. If the purpose of karma is to rid humanity of his selfish desires, why there has been a marked improvement in human nature, after thousands of rebirth?
3. If reincarnation and the law of karma is so useful in practice, as the proponents of this theory explains the massive and worsening economic and social problems - such as widespread poverty, hunger, disease and suffering terribly - in India, where reincarnation has been systematically taught throughout its history?
There are also many problems with the biblical belief in reincarnation. For example, in 2 Corinthians 5:8 the Apostle Paul: "We are confident, I say, and prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord." When he died, in which the earlier Christianthe Lord, not another body. Accordingly. Luke 16:19-31 tells us that the unbelievers go to the death to a place of suffering, not to any other agency.
In addition, Hebrews 9:27 assures us that "man is destined to die, and then after this trial." Everyone once lived as a man on the earth to die once, and the faces pain. You do not have a second chance to be reborn in another body.

Post a Comment