Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Rivotril For London I Need Information From Users Of (Klonopin, Rivotril, Clonazepam) All Same Drug?

I need information from users of (Klonopin, Rivotril, clonazepam) all same drug? - rivotril for london

I was recently prescribed this medication for my child (death) is only 17th I would ask anyone who has to say something negative or positive things about this drug.
even in the pages that I have their common symptoms seen in weight gain, but I lost 7 pounds in just 5 days?
Information would you estimate

2 comments:

Hopefully Helpful said...

Klonazepam may fear. It is good to only when needed, because if anyone should be all the time, the person can develop a tolerance and no longer works well. You can somebody is asleep, according to the prescribed dose. Sorry for the loss of his son. I hope to find ways to cope. Peace be with you.

Simon W said...

My wife had the habit of clonazepam, which has helped with sleep and anxiety and not lose or gain weight,

Post a Comment