Friday, November 13, 2009

Who Sing Let Down Low I Really Dont Know Who Sings This Song Or What Its Called But I'd Really Like Some Help...?

I really dont know who sings this song or what its called but i'd Really like some help...? - who sing let down low

like the song (I think ..) the song about a man ..
"Oh, Shake That *** **** like a gypsy fall back now stop and let me see you swing in your head low and falling .. Now let me see you swing in your head ... I have someone Yell we show that .. uh HOH Choris left the ladies pop Drop it Like its hot .. ... *** knees bent, until it reached to help ... "Im sorry not much, but everything that they can to leave them ... But if the profile girl, shes priviate or can not hear .. http://profile.myspace.com/index. cfm? fuseaction = user.viewprofile & friendid = 175788444

No comments:

Post a Comment