Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thank Yous For Wedding Programs Suggestions For Wedding Program Thank Yous?

Suggestions for wedding program thank yous? - thank yous for wedding programs

My friend and I would also like to thank our wedding programs, but rather a general thank you, a poem or a poem. However, I draw a complete blank. I really want something sentimental and sincere. we pay everything ourselves, and we thank them all individually in the program ... We do not exclude that someone by accident. any help would be useful. Thanks in advance

1 comment:

Susan W said...

I have the fans for the wedding of my daughter and was present in them. You can also use them in their programs ..

This day was so special
of friends like you
Your presence here has helped us
For us, a dream

Both are very grateful
For everything you have done
And it reminds us
That is our heart is like a united.

Name of bride and groom names
Wedding Date

Post a Comment